Traveling from Albany to New York City for makeup is to blame for my lack of blog-posts lately! I have been working A LOT and in my free time I have been spending a lot of time dancing, cooking, organizing my kit, cleaning my kit, researching everything I can about the beauty industry and communicating with makeup clients. I have created this vibrant blog for you all in high hopes of inspiring and teaching you more about the nitty gritty of the makeup industry as well as the artistic side too. With that said, I hope my adventures in this post will inspire you to go at whatever makes you feel alive.
1. I teamed up with the Troy Dance Factory and Design It Together for our second “Beats and Blush”!. We welcomed everyone to screenprinting, dance and mini hair and makeup makeovers for only $5. More information here!
2. I have been glamming up models for Tiane Novati hair accessory look book with Julia Save Photography. Tara is one talented handcrafting selling gal.
3. More hair accessories!
4. 2013 GOAL: This year I wanted to bring sexy back so I started creating more hair & makeup for Boudoir clients at Upstate Photographers in Troy, NY. Super sexy, super fun!
5. 2013 GOAL: I am in the process of building a small online beauty team and I have recently found the perfect lady to help with all things hand made and social responsibility. Very exciting small projects for my brand are on the way!
6. Smokey, sexy, Boudoir makeup. Va Va Voom Lashes!
7. 2013 GOAL: Dance with amazing people and amazing dancers. I can’t believe we will be performing in 2 weeks!! My hip hop group will be preforming June 22, 2013 in Troy, NY! I am planning to have a Beats & Blush Lash & Lip Bar in the dressing room for all the dancers too! I will post more info in a week or so :)
8. Dining Out For Life with Tiffany Wayne Photography. It was a cocktail competition, so thats what we did – we drank a lot of cocktails ;) Please check out the Elario Photography post for more details on this great event! Thanks for having us!
9. At a recent wedding I did at The Waterview in Monroe, Connecticut. My brides had her dog apart of the wedding and of course dressed him up in the cutest doggy tux. I could not resist a picture!
10. Shooting at the Saratoga Race Track for Saratoga Living Magazine. The final images are going to be so fancy!
11. IN LOVE with these bridesmaids dresses that were recently worn at wedding I was hired for. Bridal makeup was done at The Inn at the Erlowest in Lake George, NY. You can see more of this wedding by heading over to Tiffany Wayne Photography blog. Super fun and flirty!
12. Behind the scenes, Hippie Chic, Editorial Photoshoot with Saratoga Living Magazine! I am really looking forward to sharing the final images with you guys.
13. Worked on Agency photos and used a BirchBox sample of Mirenesse Makeup for a clean look with red glossy lips in the Glossy Kiss Lip & Cheek Colour in #2 Flirty Kiss.
14. Thanks to the amazing, Erin Foster Photography for this awesome modern day pin up picture of myself with her adorable baby boy!! I traveled down to New York City to shoot with Erin. It was an unforgettable day of amazingness! Erin and I met at the Quirky product shoot for the Home Shopping Network a couple years ago and have stayed in touch ever since. i.love.it <3
15. I demand hats and a lot of SPF this summer. DO IT! I recommend the evanhealy line for sun damaged skin and Neutrogena for a good over the counter sun screen.
16. (continued from #2) Group shot of the Tiane Novati Accessory Look Book Crew! This has been one of my favorite projects to date!
17. 2013 Goal: stay positive, be healthy, travel more, love bigger.
18. Love this picture of Tracey Buyce Photography and I. I didn’t even notice our brides dress was in the background until I looked back at the picture later. So sweet!
19. (continued from #5). Introducing Dali, my lovely friend I had the pleasure of meeting and glamming up 3 years ago when I started makeup. Here is the link to her shoot. And another shoot. How cute is she? I also got to do her wedding too! I just love her.
20. Let there be natural light! A picture of my bride who hired me to be on-location for her engagement photos for makeup touchups throughout. It was a SUPER HOT day and just to be extra camera ready makeup safe, I was right by her side to save the day :)
Anyone having any makeup challenges due to the humidity? Please comment below xx
LEASE JOIN US- ALL ARE WELCOME!
for an exclusive one-day only trunk sale!
ENJOY 20% OFF your Clementine order
while you sip cocoa and enjoy some sweet treats!
(average price of 100 sets of letterpress invitations before discount is $1,500.00)
* A $250 deposit will reserve your discount to enjoy a one-on-one design consultation at a later date select the elements for your suite!
This year, the trunk show will be held at Total Events (http://
I will be on hand to make you feel your best with mini makeovers! Ask me questions about wedding day beauty and learn my tricks of the trade.
Katie O’ Malley from Katie O’ Weddings and Events (http://www.katieoevents/) will be present to work with brides on helping to capture their perfect style and answer any planning questions!
Kris Ann from Fleurtacious Designs (http://
GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE!
So bring your mom, girlfriends, mother of the groom or whomever you would like to join us for some winter fun!
Don’t miss out
Responses are appreciated by March 1, 2013
photo credit: je t’aime beauty
When you’re looking for a great gift for your fiance on your wedding day, Bridal Boudoir is a one of a kind gift that he will never forget.
Download a Style Card to inspire you here
Without your makeup done and your hair styled the way you like it, it can affect how sexy you feel. Which is the most important thing! I am currently taking freelance hair and makeup appointments at Upstate Photographers in Troy, NY. I would love to help you bring our your natural beauty and sexy side, so feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ideas :)